Terms and Conditions
- It is the duty of the customer to ensure that all relevant tests and examinations have been carried out prior to requesting any site visit or replacement products, for example replacement lamps, commissioning of sensors, and inspections of external wiring. In the event that no defect is found with the product, our costs with dealing with the remedial action may be charged to the customer and credit will not be issued against returning products.
- All the warranties are subject to correct use of the product and will be invalidated by misuse, (e.g) incorrect installation or unsuitable environmental conditions.
- All claims must be notified in writing within seven working days from discovery of a defect and the purchaser makes no further use of the goods.
- No consequential losses incurred resulting from any defect with the product supplied will be reimbursed.
- The 5 year warranty on LED product ranges is subject to a maximum of 5000 operating hours per annum and only applies where failures exceed the component manufactures expected failure rate and lumen depreciation.
- Electrical and Optical values on our website and in publications are subject to a tolerance of ± 10%.
- Consumable commodities such as lamps and batteries are excluded from these warranty terms. Batteries are supplied with a twelve month warranty only.
- In the event of replacement product being supplied, this is supplied on the strict understanding that there will be no claim for costs of their installation unless agreed in writing by Hacel Lighting prior to the commencement of the work.
- Any replacement goods supplied will be warranted for the unexpired portion of the 5 year warranty period.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to supply the part number of the product, its location and failure mode.
- Where the products are mounted at heights of more than 8 metres or where specialised access equipments required, it shall be the responsibility of the purchaser to supply or pay for such equipment.
- Hacel Lighting reserves the right to decide upon the eligibility of any warranty claim and may require the products to be returned to ourselves for analysis, with a copy of the original invoice.
- The warranty only applies to Hacel Lighting’s branded products and specifically excludes any traded products and LED lamps that the company has purchased to support a customers project solution. All on site remedial work as described in our Terms and Conditions relates to UK premises only.
- Hacel Lighting reserves the right at any time to modify or impose new or additional Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries or require any further information on any of these details, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Department on:
- Tel: 0191 280 9911 (Dial 2)
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0191 263 1144