The Environmental Policy of Hacel Lighting Limited ensures, so far as it is reasonably practicable, that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment and preventing pollution.
The Management of the company recognises that our activities have an environmental impact and in developing this policy we seek to confirm our commitment to manage environmental issues properly.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- To implement and maintain an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015
- To meet or exceed with all compliance obligations including UK legislation.
- To meet our environmental and carbon objectives as stated in our annual carbon report.
- To incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- To train its employees in good environmental protection practices and encourage employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives.
- To regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain properly aligned to the need to reduce waste, prevent pollution, and encourage the most effective utilisation of scarce resources.
Responsibility for implementing this Environmental Policy Statement rests with the Directors. This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
David Cockburn Paul Wallace
Managing Director Sales Director