Hacel Lighting Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points our strategy to achieve this are:
- To meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- To minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- To minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- To actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers. The company is registered as a participant under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
- To source components and design products to minimise the environmental impact of both production, distribution and end use.
- To incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- To increase employee awareness and training.
- To actively encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
- The company is investigating suitable accredited programs to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.