We are Recruiting!
Specification Sales Executive – West Midlands
Celebrating 40 years, Hacel Lighting has an established heritage and brand philosophy founded on quality service and innovative luminaires alongside a deserved reputation for flexibility and availability of which we are extremely proud. All Hacel products are designed and manufactured in our purpose-built facility in the UK and still encompass the core values, which have been instilled in our business from the onset. We have a clear, articulated strategic focus, combined with a team of dedicated people. We are currently looking to expand and strengthen our External Sales Division with a driven, dynamic, forward-thinking, high calibre professional to join our team covering the West Midlands.
Our ideal candidate must have knowledge and experience in specification sales within the lighting industry and possess excellent communication, organisational and negotiating skills. The primary focus of the role is to develop and expand relationships with Electrical Design Consultants, Architects, Lighting Specialists, Local Authorities and Major Retail Clients – identifying and targeting relevant opportunities to ensure Hacel Lighting products are specified. The goal is to drive revenue growth in these strategic sectors.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing relationships with key contacts, ensuring Hacel products are specified, supply chain identified and all relevant information shared within the commercial sales team at Hacel
- Working and providing feedback to the Sales Director to continuously improve Hacel’s specification process to maximise success
- Working closely with Marketing and Internal Sales to identify and track priority opportunities/ ensuring specifications are delivered through the supply chain and ensuring company, contact and opportunity records on Hacel’s in-house CRM system is up to date and accurate
- Keep well informed of construction/sector/retail specification and market intelligence
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of lighting products, their applications and the specification route to market
- Innovative and passionate in your approach, our ideal candidate will have a proven sales record, alongside experience of a sales and specification lifecycle and delivery of operational goals
- Have the gravitas to build and develop long term relationships with multiple key clients, delivering results
- Outstanding communication, time management, organisation, planning and presentation skills
- Possess an established network of contacts, specifically within local authorities, specifiers, architects and consultant engineers
- Knowledge and experience of working with a CRM system
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, commensurate with your level of experience and the chance to join one of the most innovative and progressive companies within the lighting sector. Interested candidates should submit (in confidence) their CV including qualifications, experience, training and remuneration details by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.