Specification Sales Executive – Lighting Industry
Celebrating 40 years, Hacel Lighting has an established heritage and brand philosophy founded on quality service and innovative luminaires alongside a deserved reputation for flexibility and availability of which we are extremely proud. All Hacel products are designed and manufactured in our purpose built facility in the UK and still encompass the core values, which have been instilled in our business from the onset. We have a clear, articulated strategic focus, combined with a team of dedicated people. We are currently looking to expand and strengthen our External Sales Division with a driven, dynamic, forward-thinking, high calibre professional to join our team covering the Cheshire and North Wales region.
The primary role of the candidate would be specification sales and possess excellent communication, organisational and negotiating skills. The focus of the role is to develop and expand relationships with Electrical Design Consultants, Architects, Lighting Specialists, Local Authorities and Major Retail Clients- identifying and targeting relevant opportunities to ensure Hacel Lighting products are specified. The goal is to drive revenue growth in these strategic sectors.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing relationships with key contacts, ensuring Hacel products are specified, supply chain identified and all relevant information shared within the commercial sales team at Hacel
- Working and providing feedback to the Sales Director to continuously improve Hacel’s specification process to maximise success
- Working closely with Marketing and Internal Sales to identify and track priority opportunities/ ensuring specifications are delivered through the supply chain and ensuring company, contact and opportunity records on Hacel’s in-house CRM system is up to date and accurate
- Keep well informed of construction/sector/retail specification and market intelligence
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Innovative and passionate in your approach, our ideal candidate will have a sales background and delivery of operational goals
- Have the gravitas to build and develop long term relationships with multiple key clients, delivering results
- Outstanding communication, time management, organisation, planning and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with a CRM system
The role offers a competitive salary and real career development opportunities. The successful candidate would be tasked with developing and managing business, both new and existing, within the Cheshire, Wirral, Crewe, Stoke on Trent, North Wales and Wrexham areas. This is a great chance to join one of the most innovative and progressive companies within the lighting sector. Interested candidates should submit (in confidence) their CV including qualifications, experience, training and remuneration details by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.