Sales Executive – North West Region
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY
DUE TO CONTINUED SUCCESS IN THE REGION, WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A SPECIFICATION SALES EXECUTIVE
Hacel Lighting has an established heritage and brand philosophy founded on quality service and innovative luminaires alongside a deserved reputation for flexibility and availability of which we are extremely proud. All Hacel products are designed and manufactured in our purpose-built facility in the UK and still encompass the core values, which have been instilled in our business from the onset. We have a clear, articulated strategic focus resulting in year-on-year growth, combined with a team of long serving, experienced and dedicated people.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We have an exceptional opportunity for a driven, dynamic, forward-thinking, high calibre professional to join our team. We will only consider candidates of the highest level; it is imperative you have the extensive knowledge and experience we have outlined.
Covering the North West Region (Merseyside, Wirral, Cheshire, Stoke, North Wales and also covering Isle of Man and Ireland), our ideal candidate must have knowledge and experience in specification and key account management within the lighting industry and possess excellent communication, organisational and negotiating skills. This is a very successful region for Hacel with established customers, and we are looking for an individual of the highest calibre to develop and expand relationships with Electrical Design Consultants, Architects, Lighting Specialists, Local Authorities and Major Retail Clients- identifying and targeting relevant opportunities to ensure Hacel Lighting products are specified. The goal is to drive revenue growth in these strategic sectors.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing and supporting relationships with key accounts, ensuring Hacel products are specified, supply chain identified, and all relevant information shared within the commercial sales team at Hacel
- Identify, develop, and drive business opportunities, collaborating with sales management to accelerate and execute opportunities to maximise success
- Create engaging Customer Plans and ensure Customer Project Pipeline development
- Working closely with Marketing and Internal Sales to identify and track priority opportunities/ ensuring specifications are delivered through the supply chain
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of high end architectural, commercial and retail quality lighting products, their applications and the specification route to market
- Innovative and passionate in your approach, our ideal candidate will have a proven sales record, alongside experience of a sales and specification lifecycle and delivery of operational goals.
- Have the gravitas to build and develop long term relationships with multiple key clients, delivering results.
- Outstanding communication, time management, organisation, planning and presentation skills
- Possess an established network of contacts, specifically within local authorities, specifiers, architects and consultant engineers
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, commensurate with your level of experience and the chance to join one of the most innovative and progressive companies within the lighting sector. Interested candidates should submit their CV including qualifications, experience, training and remuneration details by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org