Hacel Lighting Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points our strategy to achieve this are:
• To meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
• To minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• To minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• To actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers. The company is registered as a participant under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
• To source components and design products to minimise the environmental impact of both production, distribution and end use.
• To incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
• To increase employee awareness and training.
• To actively encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
• The company is investigating suitable accredited programs to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.