What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a basic text file which will be stored on your device by a website server and that server will be the only one which will be able to view or restore the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to that web browser. The cookie will contain some anonymous information as well as the site address and some information in the form of numerical values. This allows the website to store information such as your preferences and what is in your schedule.
Purpose of cookies
Users are advised that if they do not want to use and/or save cookies which are included in this website on their device, they should take all possible opportunities offered by their web browsers security settings to block all cookies used on this website.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you submit a Schedule, or download certain content, we may collect the following information:
- Name, Job Title and Company
- Contact Details including postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Information about your visit to and use of the website including referral source, length of visit, page reviews and any other information which assists us to analyse the use of our website.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
We collect information in order to provide you with the best possible service. In particular, the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- For our statistical and survey purposes to improve this website and its products and services to you.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Deal with any complaints made by you or about you relating to the website.
In addition we may disclose your personal information to the extent we are required to do so by law or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have taken every precaution to protect our users’ information. Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures and we also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
All information will be stored on our secure server, protected by password and firewall.